- The candidates applying for the post of Junior Court Attendant should ensure that they fulfill the prescribed eligibility conditions for the said post. Their admission at all the stages of examination viz. Written/Skill Tests for which they are admitted by this Registry will be purely provisional subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions by way of furnishing documentary proof in support thereof. The checking of identity of candidate and verification of documents will be done at the time of skill test. If on verification at any time before or after the said test, it is found that the candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature for the examination shall stand cancelled without any notice or further reference.
- The candidate is required to scan his/her photograph having 5 cm height and 3.8 cm width (size upto 50 kb) in JPG format and signature having 2.5 cm height and 5 cm width (size upto 50 kb) in JPG format for uploading the same at relevant space on the online application form.
- The candidate is required to fill up the required data in the application and make payment of fee online in accordance with the instructions displayed on the link provided for the purpose.
- After successful completion of online application form, candidates will be able to preview his/her duly submitted application. Candidates are advised to get a printout of the filled up application of his/her record. Printout of filled up application need not be sent to the Registry.
- The candidate should retain his/her Application number carefully for generation of admit card from the link to be provided on the website of Supreme Court of India and for any other information regarding prescribed Tests.
- Candidates are advised to visit Website of Supreme Court of India for update regarding the post of Junior Court Attendant at regular intervals.
- In case candidate submits more than one application form, he/she must note that application which is submitted in last will only be entertained by the Registry. No correspondence requesting to accept previous application(s) will be entertained by the Registry.
- Candidates must note that fee once paid will not be refunded in any circumstances even in case where fee for more than one application form has been paid by a candidate. The candidature of General/OBC candidate paying application fee as prescribed for reserved category will not be taken into consideration.
- No request for change in category filled in online application form will be entertained.
- APPLICATIONS WHICH DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS SHALL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
- The Physically Challenged candidates will be extended the same concessions/facilities as are allowed by SSC/UPSC in Written Tests conducted by them.
- No TA/DA will be payable to the candidates for appearing in the tests.
- No Admit Cards will be sent by post. The candidates are to download Admit Card for all stages of Test from Supreme Court Website.
- The dates of the Objective Type Written Test and Skill Test will be notified on the Supreme Court website i.e. www.sci.gov.in.
- The Registry reserves its right to short-list applicants in any manner as may be considered appropriate with the approval of competent authority.
- In case of any disputes, Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi.