- The candidates applying for the post of Junior Court Assistant
should ensure that they fulfill the prescribed eligibility conditions
for the said post. Their admission at all the stages of
examination viz. Written/Typing/Computer Tests and the
Interview for which they are admitted by this Registry will be
purely provisional subject to their satisfying the prescribed
eligibility conditions by way of furnishing documentary proof in
support thereof. The checking of identity of candidate and
verification of documents will be done on the date of interview.
If on verification at any time before or after the said
test/interview, it is found that the candidate does not fulfill any
of the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature for the
examination shall stand cancelled without any notice or further
- The candidate is required to scan his/her photograph having 5
cm height and 3.8 cm width (size upto 50 kb) in JPG format and
signature having 2.5 cm height and 5 cm width (size upto 50
kb) in JPG format for uploading the same at relevant space on
the online application form.
- The candidate is required to fill up the required data in the
application and make payment of fee online in accordance with
the instructions displayed on the link provided for the purpose.
- After successful completion of online application form,
candidates will be able to preview his/her duly submitted
application. Candidates are advised to get a printout of the filled
up application of his/her record. Printout of filled up application
need not be sent to the Registry.
- The candidate should retain his/her Application number carefully
for generation of admit card from the link to be provided on the
website of Supreme Court of India and for any other information
regarding prescribed Tests/Interview.
- Candidates are advised to visit Website of Supreme Court of
India for update regarding the post of Junior Court Assistant at
- In case candidate submits more than one application form,
he/she must note that application which is submitted in last will
only be entertained by the Registry. No correspondence
requesting to accept previous application(s) will be entertained
by the Registry.
- Candidates must note that fee once paid will not be refunded in
any circumstances even in case where fee for more than one
application form has been paid by a candidate. The candidature
of General/OBC candidate paying application fee as prescribed
for reserved category will not be taken into consideration.
- No request for change in category filled in online application
form will be entertained.
- APPLICATIONS WHICH DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS SHALL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
- The Physically Challenged candidates will be extended the same
concessions/facilities as are allowed by SSC/UPSC in Written
and Typing Tests conducted by them.
- No TA/DA will be payable to the candidates for appearing in the
- No Admit Cards will be sent by post. The candidates are to
download Admit Card for all stages of Test from Supreme Court
- The dates of the Objective Type Written Test, Typing Speed Test
on Computer, Descriptive Test and Interview will be notified on
the Supreme Court website i.e. www.sci.nic.in.
- The Registry reserves the right to
cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the recruitment process, if
needed, without issuing any notice.
- In case of any disputes, Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi.