- The applicants would be admitted to the Written Test on the basis of the information furnished by them in their application form. They are, therefore, advised to ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying. If any candidate is found to have given false information or does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, the candidature of such applicant would be cancelled and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained.
- Issuance of admit card for the examination will NOT confer any right for selection.
- Candidates should scan his/her signatures and photograph having 5 cm height and 3.8 cm width (50 kb) in JPG format for uploading the same at relevant space on the online application.
- The candidate should fill up the required data in the application and make online fee payment in accordance with the instructions displayed on the link provided for the purpose.
- On submitting application online, the candidate will get a preview of application with Application Number. Candidates are advised to get a printout of the filled up application of his/her record.
- The candidate should retain his/her Application Number carefully for generation of call letter and for any other information regarding Written Test/Interview etc.
- APPLICATIONS WHICH DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS SHALL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED
- The candidate should bear in mind while applying for contractual assignment that he/she will be required to work even at odd hours and on holidays, if so required.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for appearing in the Written Test.